Comparison of Weight Loss Performance Between Factor4 Weight Control® and Four Popular Diets
|DIET PLAN||WEIGHT LOSS|
|Factor4 Weight Control® 6 month study||18 lbs|
|Factor4 Weight Control® 12 month study||33 lbs|
|Atkins Diet 12 month study1||10 lbs|
|National Guidelines Diet 12 month study1||6 lbs|
|Dean Ornish Diet 12 month study1||5 lbs|
|Zone Diet 12 month study1||3.5 lbs|
1The weight loss results from the Atkins, National Guidelines, Dean Ornish and Zone diets, conducted on 612 subjects divided into four equal groups by unbiased observers, was published in the Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA) in March of 2007. The Power Amino Acid results were observed in a Weight Loss Study conducted by Dr. George Scheele on Factor4 Weight Control®.
View our success stories and find out how Factor4 has helped real people meet their weight loss goals.more...
COMPARE FACTOR4 WITH OTHER DIETS
See how our customers compare Factor4 against other diets they have tried.more...
FACTOR4 WEIGHT LOSS STUDY
Novalife conducted a 24 week weight loss study in Canyon Lake, CA, to assess the effectiveness of Factor4 Weight Control in aiding weight loss.see the results...
Positive Weight Loss Study in Canyon Lake, CA George A. Scheele, M.D.
Dr. Scheele conducted a positive 3-month, 6 month and 12-month weight loss study on Factor4 Weight Control in a group of 25 subjects in Canyon Lake, CA in 2007. The paper which reports on this positive study is available for review by interested parties.
- Twenty four out of twenty five subjects lost weight with:
- An average loss of 8.5 pounds over the 3 month period.
- An average loss of 17.6 pounds at 6 months
- An average loss of 33.4 pounds at 12 months.
- In contrast to numerous weight loss products and dietary regimens that cause little or no sustained reductions in body weight, the subjects in this study, who followed a regimen of Power Amino Acids, showed significant, sustained, and persistent losses in body weight.
- Note below that the weight loss results observed with Power Amino Acids® are significantly more than the weight loss observed with the Adkins Diet, the Zone Diet, the Dean Ornish Diet or the National Guidelines Diet. Also note that the weight loss observed at 6 months with the Power Amino acids was significantly greater than the 12 month results observed with the four (4) diets.
|DIET PLAN||WEIGHT LOSS|
|Factor4 Weight Control® (12 month study)||33 lbs|
|Factor4 Weight Control® (6 month study)||18 lbs|
|Atkins Diet (12 month study)||10 lbs|
|National Guidelines (12 month study)||6 lbs|
|Dean Ornish (12 month study) 1||5 lbs|
|Zone (12 month study)||3.5 lbs|
Disclaimer :This product is not meant to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease by the use of pharmaceutical drugs. As a dietary supplement, with all natural ingredients, considered to be “generally regarded as safe” (GRAS), Factor4 is intended only to improve health and wellness in the organs and tissues throughout the body. Comments and notations, derived from testimonials and limited human studies, have not been evaluated by the FDA. All results stated in this white paper and on our website(s) are actual results from real customers or individuals included in our clinical trials. Individual results may vary depending on personal goals and use.